Ready to buy a home? Finance with someone you know... Beacon Credit Union. As a member of a credit union, you'll receive a competitive rate and lower than average closing costs.
Beacon Credit Union offers a variety of home loans to fit your budget.
- First Time Home Buyer
- Fixed Rate Mortgage: 10,15, or 20 Year
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage:
- 3/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- 5/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- 7/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- 10/1 ARM - 30 Year Term
- Manufactured Home Mortgage
- Construction Mortgage
- Bare Ground Mortgage
Apply for a mortgage loan to purchase, pre-qualify for, or refinance a home loan. You can also apply for a construction loan or home equity line of credit through this application.
Loan App will redirect to: https://umnasg7.umonitor.com/
Disclaimer: By accessing this link you will be leaving Beacon Credit Union's website and entering a website hosted by another party. Although Beacon Credit Union has approved this as a reliable partner site, please be advised that you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Beacon's website. We encourage you to read and evaluate the privacy and security policies on the site you are entering, which may be different than those of Beacon Credit Union.
Beacon Credit Union - Proudly serving members of northcentral Indiana.
What happens after I apply?
You'll meet with a Beacon loan representative who will help guide you through the application process. You'll want to start collecting a few documents to bring to the meeting (some may not be needed, but having them available can help speed up the process).
- Pay check stubs for most recent 30-day period.
- If self-employed, two years personal and business tax returns and current profit and loss statements.
- Residence addresses for last two years.
- Names and addresses of employer from the past two years.
- If applicable, name, address, and phone number of landlord or land contract holder.
- Copy of land contract, if applicable.
- Names, addresses, account numbers and monthly payments on all open loans, credit cards, etc.
- If applicable, divorce decree and final property settlement.
- If necessary, you may be asked to provide written explanation of any current or past credit problems.