Vote for Project Spotlight here!
Congratulations to all of our finalists! Click here to vote for your favorite organization. Voting runs from August 1st - September 30th. At the end of the voting period the organizations in EACH county with the most votes will win $1,000, the second place organizations will win $500 and the third place organizations will win $250. Help your favorite charitable organization win by spreading the word to all of your friends, just remember - each person is only allowed to vote once. :)
- Summit Equestrian Center
- New Haven Lions Club
- Catholic Charities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters/After School Programs
- Harrison Volunteer Firefighters
- Vineyard Community Church
- DeKalb Co. Council on Aging, Inc.
- Alliance Industries, Inc.
- Waterloo Grant Library Expansion Project
- Fulton County 4-H/Bleacher Project
- Compassionate Health Center
- Fulton County Habitat for Humanity
- Boys & Girls Club of Grant County
- Services for the Visually & Hearing Impaired
- Community & Family Service
- Huntington County Humane Society
- Love Inc.
- Young Tiger Football
- Tippecanoe Valley Boomerang Backpacks
- Lifetouch Ministries
- Habitat for Humanity of Marshall County
- Marshall County Council on Aging
- Boys and Girls Club of Marshall County
- Weekend Meal Deal
- Birthright of Peru
- Camp Angel
- The Firehouse Concert Sponsorship
- Education for Conflict Resolution/Peace Learning Connection
- The Manchester Shepherd's Center
- LIFE Center
- The Access – Wabash Street Level Ministry
- 85 Hope
- Steuben County Council on Aging Inc.
- Cancer Quilt Project
- Cahoots Coffee Café